Good news to auto users, car enthusiasts, hobbyists, auto mechanics, and DIY customers! The most experienced team in the auto parts business, Auto Parts Wholesale is here to give you the best deals ever. You are guaranteed up to 110% lowest price. Apart from this, more auto parts, better online store and improved services are also waiting for you online!
Starting from small beginnings more than twenty years ago, Auto Parts Wholesale has now grown into a huge player in the car parts and auto body parts business used auto parts . This Auto Parts Discount store is the country’s leading wholesale car parts supplier, best known for its superior quality auto parts and very low prices. Now as it is about to face a new and more challenging year in the auto industry, it refurbishes its site to give you more satisfaction than ever.
There are two different ways of profiting in this business. One is to open a brick-and-mortar place. The second way is to do it online. In this chapter we are going to skip the brick-and-mortar method as it takes tremendous capital investment, time and effort, and we will devote our energy to online strategy. The great part about running any online business is it allows you to be flexible, it operates 24-7, and gives you an access to global marketplace.
1. To generalize auto parts business involves buying some auto parts from various places, and selling it for a profit. The auto parts can be anything from small clips to big engines. We suggest that you sell the parts that are fairly easy to handle, not bulky or too fragile. For example window shields are big, fragile and difficult to ship. Very heavy parts are also difficult to work with. With this being said there are many online stores that specialize in handling these big, bulky and fragile auto parts and they do extremely well. It is a matter of your preference and choosing the parts you want to work with.
2. It is always better to play it safe before you dig in. So, we strongly suggest that you be patient and run a small test before asking a manufacturer for 100 headlights. If you happen to have some spare genuinely used auto parts or you know someone that might have some you can try listing them on the web. It doesn’t cost you anything and you will be rest assured that you are not wasting your money. To list your parts we suggest that you choose a website that specializes in the industry, allows you to pay on per-sold basis, and offers automatic re-istings.
3. If you want to go straight to the big game and skip the test mode then you will need to equip yourself with some inventory for cheap. The best way to obtain such inventory is from international supplier. The reason is the price. You can buy 100 headlights or any other parts for darn cheap. There are hundreds of auto parts manufacturers in China, India, Taiwan and many other countries that you can contact and purchase your inventory. Once you find a few manufacturers that you are interested in e-mail them with some questions. Ask them about minimum order, price per item, shipment terms and delivery time or any other requirements. This information is important as it will allow you to determine the selling price for you item. Check some good name stores to determine a competitive selling price for your auto parts.
4. It is vital to fulfill all the necessary legal requirements to operate on a bigger scale. Like with any business you must apply for business license to sell. For this you will need to contact the Department of Revenue. You also will need EIN (employee identification number), and register your business name through your state. Although optional but you might be interested in registering you trade mark, open business account and get a 1-800 number but again this is not required and we suggest that you fulfill only the basic minimum. The process takes less than one hour.
5. Contacting manufacturers, discussing the requirements details, getting your shipment and listing your parts – the entire process usually takes about 3 weeks in the beginning. Once you start selling, the process becomes your second nature, and the profits start flowing. The more parts you buy and sell, the more profits you reap.